The MeerTRAP team is led by Professor Ben Stappers at the Jodrell Bank Centre for Astrophysics, at the University of Manchester.
We collaborate closely with the Transients and Pulsars with MeerKAT (TRAPUM) team, the Max Planck Insitute for Radio Astronomy (MPIfR) pulsar
group and the ThunderKAT team.
We also work closely with researchers from other institutes, here are some of our contributing members:
- Christopher Williams - The University of Oxford
- Ewan Barr - Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy
- Jason Wu - Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy
- Weiwei Chen - Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy
- Marina Berezina - University of Heidelberg